Friday, March 07, 2008

Seed Planting...Finally!

I finally was able to sit down and plant seeds. I still have to plant more but the majority are done. Tonight I plan to get them on the heat pad in the basement and hopefully they'll start to grow. I didn't expect to feel so worn out with 5 weeks to go until I deliver Baby J so all my plans feel like their up in the air or have been pushed back sadly. But fortunately it's not that big of a deal and I'm trying to remember this. But yay I got my seeds planted!! I'd hoped to plant some of the heartier seeds outside tomorrow but it seems my plans maybe derailed b/c of the weather. It's looking a bit blizzard like out there right now sadly. Oh Spring how I do miss you and I await your presence with such anticipation...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: