Friday, March 21, 2008

huh...

At about 9:30 tonight I was standing in my kitchen when all of a sudden I felt like I had to pee and then it just poured down my legs and soaked my pants. I soaked through everything and could not control the flow. I ran to the bathroom and stripped then contemplated on calling my doctor's office. I couldn't tell if my water had broke or I'd peed on myself! I pulled out the laptop and started searching online for answers. What I found just freaked me out so I called my doctor's office. The doctor on call said it sounded like my water broke and advised me to go to Labor and Delivery. I did and they checked me and monitored me and no my water didn't break I just peed on myself. What the hell??! I'm so frustrated that I couldn't tell the difference. But apparently this kid is either big (for my sized torso) or a strong kicker.

I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH NO! Sending you hugs and good labor vibes. I never broke my water naturally and had to have it broken when I was delivering both times. I was thankful it didn't happen in a public place :)

Glass of Whine said...

I feel ya, sista. Don't worry - it'll be here before you know it and at 3 am after being up 4 times prior in the night to breastfeed you'll wish you were peeing your pants in the kitchen again! hahahaha!