Sunday, August 31, 2008

Diaper Happy

I am so thrilled I listened to my mommy friends and bought BumGenius dipes! They are so convenient compared to any other cloth dipe I have used. I use to be a loyal Fuzzi Bunz fan, they're still awesome dipes, but since I have 3 that still wear dipes (one only at night) these size adaptable dipes are just what I needed.

Yesterday for example we had to attend two different birthday celebrations which meant we were gone all day long. I stuffed our dipe bag full of cloth and as each child needed changed I just adjusted the already stuffed dipe and put it on Super N or Baby J. W eventually needed a dipe after he would get distracted while playing and peed through all the extra undies I had.

They are awesome, awesome dipes and knowing I don't have to leave my house to purchase dipes but instead just do a load of laundry is so huge in my chaotic life!

Thanks mommy Heather and Kristin for your recommendation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finding a diaper that works for you! That is what is so important. :)