Monday, July 14, 2008

13 weeks



Baby J is now almost 14 weeks but this pic was taken last week. It's a rare treat to see him this happy. The Hub and I have determined he definitely can be shuffled into the "Colicky Baby" box. He cries a lot! Sometimes for 4 or so hours with a 4-5 minute break once in a while. I'm not kidding. My aunt suggested maybe he was hungry so I gave him a little rice cereal and he downed it plus about 6 0r so ounces at the same time! Growth spurt perhaps?! I just hope the extreme crying goes away soon b/c I feel like I'm going to lose it most days. I was online last wednesday afternoon looking up the cost of daycare b/c I felt like I was at my wits end. But I hung out with a friend that evening and got some perspective thankfully. Regardless of the crying this little baby boy is awesome and turning into a real sweety. W just loves talking to his brother and enjoys making him smile. Super N keeps trying to pick him up and she likes to pat his belly say "baby" and then poke him in the eye. I love em but man it's rough sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Glass of Whine said...

Gotta love when they go through the growth spurts and breastfeed like they were newborns again! Luckily, it only lasts a couple of days and you will only have one more "supply" build up growth spurt when he is 6 months. hooray! Jumping the hurdles.

Anonymous said...

any time you want to hang, just let me know. either house, i don't care. sometimes it's nice to just hang out and have different distractions. =) my first baby was colicky so we could talk about that if you wanted. have some coffee. whatever. let me know! missorion@hotmail.com