Friday, June 20, 2008

Potager Gardening In June

My garden is growing!
I'm not having too many issues with bugs or rodents. But one cauliflower plant is struggling I read something online while looking for natural pest repellers that if a plant is unhealthy the bugs will take it out but will generally leave the other plants that are well. I'm a newer gardener and don't know yet if this is true but it sure seems that way right now. My other cauliflower plant has not been touched it seems so I'm wondering if the buggies are killing the weakling~ survival of the fittest! Whatever. That works for me. I honestly feel a bit overwhelmed by all the different plants. I'm at this point just letting things grow and we'll see what happens. And if I get veggies...woohoo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Glass of Whine said...

looks great!