Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Rental Car






Umm I was told I was getting a large sedan to hold all 3 of my carseats...


Check this baby out! This is either a practical joke or someone is stupid and could care less what I needed. I have to throw myself up and over to get in (yay shoulder injury!) and the kids have handles on their sides so I can pull myself up into the beast. On any other occasion, cool perhaps but uhh...well atleast my kids are tickled by the big, red beast. WTF? HAHAHA Seriously all I can do is laugh cause the mofos are not listening to me it seems, I've contacted a lawyer...what a big frickin hassle. To be continued. Oh and the beast gets 16.8 mpg...are you kidding me?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

it's all good; you can just toss a couple of the kids in the flat bed :)

Rachel said...

You could offer large load delivery services...

Insurance companies are such a pain in the ass. I am really sorry you are going through all this.