Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Bit of This

I am constantly moved by this woman's perspective. She truly blows my mind. If you feel so inclined check out her blog, I won't share anything about her story you'll have to check it out for yourself.

I love this.

I'm grieved about this and this.

Been doing this for 4 weeks now. Feel more like this and less like this. Thinking I might start training for this again, slowly but surely.

And I am pretty sure I want to move here, here or here. We'll see.

The huz bought me some new shoes, what do ya think? I've been looking at them (ogling really) for about 2 years.

Digging this right now.

And I've officially been snagged by this storyline and I'm grateful for the happy ending so I can move on without worry.

8 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Cute shoes! GF for four weeks...impressive. I so have to read the Twilight series. Didn't see Portland, Oregon on your list of places to move to. Aw...come on out here. You'll love it!

Momma Bear said...

I love Oregon. We have family there. i think they live in portland. But i need to check though I can't remember.

Shady Lady said...

If you ever visit let me know!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just saw the NieNie listed in a magazine of mine. Thank you for sharing everything, even the sad ones. Found some new places to follow.

Ute said...

Portland is awesome!!! :) I'll never leave this place.

Anonymous said...

The shoes are very cute.

Glad the gluten-free is going well for you. That one seems challenging. I have a friend who does GF.

Yay for Twilight. ;) I'm a hopeless addict. I resisted for too long and then I wondered why.

Christy said...

I loved this post.

I just started training for my first triathlon about four and a half weeks ago. Man, it's kicking my butt. You can do it (again?!)!

GF sucks - but I know some people have no choice. Ran across a magazine the other day - Living Without...check it out.

Momma Bear said...

thanks Christy!! I really appreciate the encouragement!

Look forward to keeping up with your progress as you train!