Thursday, August 06, 2009

I'm a Shredhead


Guys...I'm gettin my butt kicked by Jillian. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for the last 3 days and holy crap! I'm sore...like super sore. I joined up with other Shredheads over here and I have an accountability partner and everything, Sandie over at UrbanMama. We're going at this together but separately, she lives in D.C. We're going to do it "yeah!"(Insert loud husky male voice yelling "YEAH!!") The cool thing about his whole deal is that the workout is 20 minutes a day, that's it. I'd love to get back in shape and start training again for one of these...first things first though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did Day 3 this morning. Yesterday was SUPPOSED to be Day 3 but I could barely walk down the stairs without assistance. Pain!

Momma Bear said...

I know!!haha
I did 3 last night and omg. I couldn't finish, i could barely begin. My quads hurt so bad. I took two naproxen and called it a night. I feel a lot better today. I think it might be a bit easier later. Good luck!!

Shady Lady said...

Wow! Cool! You go girl! Hmmm...maybe I'll check this out.

Sheila said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I've totally been wanting to do this....so should i go spend the money and get it?
LOL! Funny that you took naproxen and went to bed !LOL!
We aren't getting any younger, are we?

Momma Bear said...

sheila, if you are ready to work your tail off! jillian keeps you moving nonstop, no rest for 20 minutes. i got it a few months ago at target , i think its $15. good luck hah!!

Jenni said...

do it, lady, DO IT!

The Three 22nds said...

yeah for you! I think my husband and I are going to start it Monday.

Completed a sprint tri a couple of weeks ago. Felt pretty good. Just gotta keep my head in the game...

Anonymous said...

I made it to day 13 I think, somewhere around there, before I took a day off and then never went back. It rocks though, in a masochistic kind of way. ;) Good luck with it.