Thursday, November 06, 2008

Obama is our 44th President

I'm really happy Obama won! It's very exciting for our nation. To have an African-American as President really shows how far we've actually come in terms of acceptance and respect. Although I know his campaign is all about how there will be change, I don't expect much honestly (I feel as though I'm being realistic, not pessimistic). I am glad though we have someone representing us that is very diplomatic, thoughtful and intelligent. I'll be honest with you and tell you one of the main reasons I voted for Obama was b/c of his wife. She is a tough cookie! She graduated from Harvard, is a successful & proven lawyer and she's a momma. Also, from all appearances she loves and respects her hubby. My thinking was well with a woman like that on his arm supporting him he will do great things.

No comments: