Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Friends and Family!

I love you all!

I hope everyone's holiday is enjoyable. I thought I'd go ahead and get my mind aligned around gratitude and thankfulness since afterall it is Thanksgiving. Now if I could learn to do this every other day of the year- with time.

A few things I'm grateful for:

My husband who although we butt heads a lot- I love you so much and couldn't bear to think how sad and lonely I'd be if you weren't in my life. I look forward to these next years of raising our kids together. Also learning how to grow closer by spending time together (albeit we don't have a lot right now) by playing games together, talking, watching movies, going to concerts and our favorite way to spend time together, eating at fun restaurants and enjoying creative cuisines. I love you man!

W- My first born. You're turning into an empathetic and intelligent little guy who can hold his own in conversation. I hope this coming year we can start to have little mom and son dates. I'm grateful you're in my life.

Super N- Such a loving little girl. So tender yet very tough. You've been making me laugh since you arrived. I love you.

Baby J- You've learned to speak your mind already. I just love hearing you chatter in your bed in the mornings. I can't wait to get to know you better.

My family- I've really been blessed with my family. The Hub's parents are incredibly supportive and loving. And my parents care so much about their grand kids. As painful as the past has been I'm still grateful they're my parents. I hope I can continue to show them love.

Friends- Not sure what I'd do without my friends to make me laugh, bring me back to reality when I'm too emotional or angry or sad to get there on my own; or to just accept me and enjoy a cool conversation.

God- That He is good and loving and faithful, although I don't understand it all the time.

Again, have a GREAT Thanksgiving friends and slow down and take it all in.

With love!

No comments: