Friday, May 04, 2007

W learning his colors


I had the intention to go over colors with W today. He knows yellow but he usually calls most colors yellow. Sometimes though he will say green.
I had bought finger paints about 8 months or so ago. I've been avoiding bringing them out b/c of the mess but I planned to show them to W at some point.
Well W found them today in one of his craft boxes. He was determined that we'd play with them.I taped newspaper on the dining room table, put his smock on him, and put him in his booster chair. We then began. He moved the paint around on the paper and then tasted it. He then put it on his nose. And then my nose. And then his cheek, my cheek, etc.
It was fun!
This was a great hands-on experience for him to learn his colors.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: