Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Silliness That Is 4 Years Old


W: Mom what's selfish mean?

Momma: (I'm driving us in traffic hour to chipotle.) Uh...(quickly how do I define selfish?) Uh...it means when you only think of yourself.

W: No it doesn't mean that!

Momma: Uh...

W: It's like a crab, you know they can bite you with their claws.

Momma: Oh hahaha (snorting in laughter) "shellfish!!" not "selfish!" hahaha- I love you Mugger.


-----------------------------------

We went to a cookout the other day and there were corndogs for the kids. My kids have never had one or even seen one so they were fascinated by this small loaf of bread on a stick.

W: Bites into it... MOM!!! Pointing to the corndog in his hand. THERE'S A HOTDOG INSIDE HERE!!! HOW'D IT GET IN THERE!!!


I love this dang kid!!

6 comments:

Shell said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha. The intrigue that is 4 - everything is fascinating. :)

Sheila said...

LOL! THAT'S GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys.

Glass of Whine said...

Sounds like a love for hotdogs has been passed on. haha!

Felicia said...

That is so cute. I really enjoy your blog stop by my site I have an award for you! Menearfamily.blogspot.com