Monday, June 25, 2007

Super N's cannonball

Super N is fearless. today she scared me and her daddy to death. i sat nora on her changing table/laundry room counter and held her leg while i leaned over and looked for a shirt for her in a laundry basket. I got distracted by will who was behind me and i must have taken my hand off of norals leg b/c the next thing i see is nor hitting the floor in a cannonball position. It was very loud and there was lots of screaming. I was scared to death that she was going to die so i ran immediately to the phone and called an ambulance/paramedics to check her out. before they arrived Super N had stopped crying (which frightened me even more) and was very calm. the paramedics didn't seem the least bit rattled and said she looked fine and they inspected her and said she seemed fine. i was just encouraged to watch her for and make sure there were no unusual behaviors.
forunately she's okay. as you can see from the picture she has a scratched up face and forehead and rug burn but overall nothing major...thanks God.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: