Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We're having a Baby Girl!

Today we found out that I am carrying Super N. She will arrive at/around Aug 16th of this year.
This pregnancy has gone quite a bit different than my pregnancy with W. To explain, I've had gallbladder problems throughout this pregnancy which has caused me to have to go on a lowfat diet. That honestly has been tough for me! And I have pretty constant pain and indigestion. I was told that I probably will end up in the ER many times over the course of my pregnancy, which is a bit frightening. At this time we have only ended up in there once and hopefully that will be the only time.
Also, I first felt Super N kick at 13 weeks and since then she's not stopped kicking. I didn't feel W kick for the first time until the 24th week of pregnancy. Also, this pregnancy is a bit more exhausting b/c i have a 1 year old to take care of during the day while taking care of the house and running errands.
But overall i'm thankful for my soon-to-be new daughter and my little boy.

The Hub will have a little daughter to stress him out over the next 20 or so years. So this should be fun! :)

No comments: